Monday, August 22, 2011

Hi Everyone,

  Sorry, it has been awhile since I last posted. I hope to do better and post more often. Today's post is about my drive from UT to NJ. I had a temp nanny job that began March 7th. So I decided to start the drive out on the previous Wednesday. 
   The weather didn't cooperate with me, so I ended up leaving in the middle of a snowstorm. Looking back, it wasn't the smartest thing I ever did, but I had to get myself out there, so I went for it.The first picture is of a lonely back road that connects UT to WY. 


This picture was from looking right outside my car, I was looking down and sideways, make sense? I didn't look up into the sky for this pic, that was how high I was up in the mountains. Was I scared? You bet, but I had no room in my head for that, I was focused on driving.




  While a bit scary, the scenery was beautiful and helped me focus on the beauty of the day, instead of the driving conditions. I was blessed to make it to NJ the night before I was to start my temp job.

No comments:

Post a Comment